Tuesday 28 October 2014

Content 1: Web Implementation with Biography and CV

BIOGRAPHY









Hye world :)
My name is Nurul Shaireen Azlin Bt Azhar and i am 21 years old (2014). I was born in a small family which consist of five siblings and i in the middle one. On 25st of October 1993 i was born at General Hospital Pulau Pinang. 
Now i pursue my study at College Poly-Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur in Bachelor Of Science Computer. My education background before this in Pulau Pinang because i was born there. I received my formal primary education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Mutiara Perdana from 2000 until 2005. Then i continue my studies at Sekolah Menegah Kebangsaan Sungai Ara in 2006 and started my secondary school life. In 2009, I sat for my PMR. Then, when  I was 16 years old I still study at my old school which is Sekolah Menegah Kebangsaan Sungai Ara and placed in Science-stream class. After i sat for my SPM in 2010 i decided to pursue my study in STPM. Actually i got offer from Uitm after SPM but i did not go due of i already choose to continue my study in STPM.
In my family i am in the middle one. My eldest brother is Muhamad Shahril Jamil, 25 years old and my oldest sister is Nor Iellia Izzati, 23 years old. I have two another sibling behind me and they are my youngest sister and brother. My youngest sister is Nurul Sazatul Suraini, 17 years old and my youngest brother is Muhamad Shahrul Izuan, 13 years old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment