Wednesday 29 October 2014

Content 1: Web Implementation with Biography and CV



MY ASPIRATION AND MOTIVATION

P.Ramlee was my aspiration since im in primary school. P.Ramlee whose the real name is Teuku Zakaria Bin Teuku Nyak Puteh. He was born in Penang on the 22nd of March 1929, on the morning of Aidilfitri for that year. He received his early schooling at the Malay school in Kampung Jawa and later at the Francis Light School until standard five. Then he subsequently continued at the Penang Free School. During the Japanese Occupation of Malaya, he was unable to continue with his schooling. In order to make a living, he worked as a Office Boy and at the same time he also enrolled at the Japanese Army School. So he had brief oppurtunity to acquaint himself with the Japanese Languange and Music. 
Why Allahyarham Tan Sri P.Ramlee being my aspiration ? 
I also have no idea about it. But i think maybe because i always watching and have been exposed about him since i child. When im in primary school i like to watching "Malay Old Movie" who played by P.Ramlee. I will watch it over and over again and never get bored. I also always search about P.Ramlee on the internet because i want to know about him more and more. So from him story i think he is one of the tough guy beside my dad. P.Ramlee never give up to fight for his ambition to become an artist since he was young.  He is always honing his talents by singing in the streets. He has faced many type of challenges to him build his name as an "Anak Seni". His passion motivate me and give aspiration to me to chased my ambitious. 

                                                       
                                   http://i1.tinypic.com/nwldlf.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment