Wednesday 29 October 2014

Content 4: Reflection with Goals and Aspiration

MY PERSONAL THOUGHT ABOUT KPTM AND COURSES



For me KPTM is quite good compared to other private universities or college. Even the building of KPTM is not like i imagined which provide a larger area learning environment and various type of facilities. But nevermind, i am still thankful because i can get chance to pursue my study here. But i hope the name of KPTM will change be a University as soon as possible. Hahaha :) . I never thought i will pursue my study here and take computer science courses. 

Honestly, i have no interest with this course. My major is more to finance and account but after i have been learning and given expose about this courses i think i can continue with it. Even it quite tough i will keep strive to graduate my degree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment