Thursday 18 June 2015

Summary Term 2 (Year 1)

In term 2 of year 1, many things i have been learning in KPTM. I realize my subject become more tough than term 1. In term 2, i am still learning a same subject with term 1 which is

  • EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS, 
  • PROFESSIONAL SKILLS, 
  • ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 
  • DESIGNING AND USABILITY, 
  • INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING, 
  • COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE AND NETWORK, 
  • LOGIC AND SETS and 
  • ENGLISH SUPPORT PROGRAMME. 

The only difference is this term 2 i will sit for the first time for my final exam where is in Enterprise Information System paper. More challenging, each subject become more hard. But it is natural right because each thing will become harder and harder. So i just follow the flow and try my best to get a good achievement in each subject. After finished my final exam on 15 June 2015, i will going back to my hometown which is Penang to enjoy my semester break for almost 3 month. On 18 June was the first day fasting n this year and I am very pleased to be fasting together with my family since my last paper on 15 June. 


No comments:

Post a Comment