Wednesday 17 June 2015

Technology

WHAT TYPE OF TECHNOLOGY I USE IN CLASS ?

Technology is electronic or digital products and systems considered as a group. In class i using type of  technology such as my phone to search information and also share information with others. Using a phone make me easy to communicate, sharing and get a latest information through Facebook, WhatsApp and other media social. Through social medial, i as a student can communicate with my lecturers to asking any information or question.

Besides that i also using laptop in my class as a technology. I am using laptop to search engine to get more information from google to finished my assignment.

As a student who learning in KPTM, I am using a technologies are provided by our college which is Online Learning System (OLES) and Content Management System (CMS). OLES is a website where lecturer will upload their note or assignment on that and student can download and save any notes and assignment on their laptop.


Online Learning System (OLES)
 

CMS is a site about student information in KPTM which is about student academic, time table student, subject,finance and so on.
Content Management System (CMS)





No comments:

Post a Comment